I hope you are keeping safe and following the guidelines. I'm writing this to touch base with you regarding the present COVID-19 crisis, and our need to increase social distancing, which includes suspending “routine” therapy. Because we are not considered urgent or emergency, we fall into the category of routine therapy much like dentists, chiropractors, and other elective therapists, who treat ongoing conditions and chronic problems. We wanted to let you know we are still here and thinking about you, and we are hoping to be back to work in the office as soon as we can. In the meantime, in addition to being available each business day, we wanted to let you know we have some additional services available for you.
- Michelle will be here in the office from 9 to 12 five days a week if you need to talk to someone personally. She is able to relay any message to me quickly if you need to speak with me.
- We also are here so you can get your herbal therapy. Give us a call and we can arrange for that.
- Also, we can schedule a video or phone medical appointment on Tuesday or Thursday if you require more in depth care. This will allow me to:
- review your case with you and offer suggestions until we can resume therapy
- review your home exercise program
- teach acupressure for first aid, and help with your pain and immune support
- teach you Chi Gong exercises that will help stimulate your energy, help sleep and general health during this time. These exercises will keep you stronger as well as help with ongoing pain conditions.
We will update this webpage as conditions change.
Robert C. Wright, Ph.D., L.Ac.